Personal Training, Nutrition & fat loss expertLevel 3 Personal Trainer and Strength & Conditioning Coach
As a child, I have been a keen participant in a range of sports and was always very active. however, as a teenager, I became less active and made not so great food choices causing a dramatic increase in unwanted body fat I was getting out of breath walking upstairs. and was constantly feeling tired and unwell.one day I decided to change my life. I took up kickboxing for fitness along with changing my eating habits and started to lose the body fat. 11 stone later I felt great and I started to compete in competitions. then felt I wanted to help other people achieve their goals. so I trained as a personal trainer and nutritionist.
I am currently at Canterbury Christchurch university going into a masters of research to research a number of health and performance issues that are present in today's health and sports society. this ranges from physiological and psychological issues.
- Sports and exercise science bsc
- REPs Level 3 Advanced Personal Trainer
- Level 3 sports conditioning
- Level 3 Nutrition for sports and exercise
- Level 3 GP Referral Specialist
- Level 2 Nutrition and Weight Management Consultant
- Level 2 Fight Fit Boxing Fitness
- Advanced Kettlebell Qualified
- Circuit Training Qualified
- Pilates Fundamentals
- I.S.K.A Black belt Kickboxing
- First Aid Qualified